I have been so incredibly productive lately. Even though I'm going home and passing out at like 9 after watching TV for 2 hours I am still getting my grown up business handled. Of course it's a bit of team work as Tim has been right there doing pretty much everything with me, but it is still a great feeling.
Getting haircuts, doing landscaping, contacting loan officers proactively, dentist appointments, parent/teacher conference, doctor's appointments, girls night, baby shopping, nursery furniture, oil change, new glasses! I mean this is only the last 2 weeks!! I'm still not getting any sewing done or starting any knitting projects but we're moving along at such a nice pace that I had to say something about it. I had a great review at work and am inspired to progress, even though I'll be completely preoccupied in 4 months with a little one. I'll push ahead at full steam and get things in order until then!
No comments:
Post a Comment