Friday, March 29, 2013

it's finally spring!

It officially feels like spring! That means I officially don't feel like being stuck at work at 3:30 on a Friday. Easter is in just a few days and I'd much rather be baking carrot cupcakes and cleaning up my house pre-weekend activities. I have tons of work that needs to be done of course but I just can't focus. There are people outside enjoying the great weather, and a bunch of people are off because it's Good Friday. Maybe they really will let us go home early. I'm getting hungry again and didn't pack enough snacks to get me through the day. I've got a plan to hit up the grocery store on the way home so I can just get down on all the things I want to achieve as soon as I get there. Spring is so motivating and exciting! Happy Easter to all of you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment