Wednesday, March 14, 2012

seriously?

these people that i work with are seriously out of control. the one guy is so freaking ADD that I can't get him to focus on a conversation. He leaves messages for people with no context indicators and can't articulate any kind of actual message.  He spouts off names of people (with no company reference) and acts like he's answered the million dollar question. Except the questions that people are actually asking, he misinterprets to the point of complete misunderstanding. He just ran out of the building, literally, to flag down a woman walking her dog who passed by, while on a phone call to clarify something for our project...which he failed at clarifying and I'll bet money he took away from his conversation almost the complete opposite of what happened.

Meanwhile, I have another guy who's calling me up to ask for random contractor's phone numbers as though I'm a secretary & one who's been here longer than 8 months. Like i have a fully populated Rolodex of contractor's phone numbers! Try asking the administrative assistant who's worked here for years!? 

On top of that I have the other guy who is incapable of scheduling time to discuss his project with me but will come up out of the blue, sit down next to me and stretch in over my desk to stare in at my computer asking "are you busy?" is he really expecting me to abruptly stop working on the thing he's interrupting to completely switch gears to his project? When he doesn't actually have anything for it...and he just wants to talk?

Gotta love the administrative assistant who's randomly decided to start interfering with my searching for leads. Literally asking me if I look at lead sites?! LOL would we have ANY work if I wasn't doing that already?

Oh and the other chick who barely gets phone calls, is an ice princess, NOT a registered architect but every time I pass a call through to her, she asks, in a tone as though she misheard me even though I didn't say, "Who is it?" PLEASE! Like I'm screening your calls.

this place sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment