Tuesday, May 3, 2011

not much

going on. had a shitty day at work. time to put the ol' head down and be as thorough as possible. the day went fast though. i have a few fun things to look forward to this week. a box seat for an orchestra..or is it a symphony, possible dancing with the girls and mother's day. i do have to cancel a design session with my dad, which is bumming me out a little and there's nothing really going on for mother's day BUT i'm trying to find fun things in my future instead of feeling completely depressed about my shitty job. oh, and i think there's Geek Who Drink trivia on thursday but i am currently thinking about bailing on that.

I just posted easter pictures on my facebook today and i think they're adorable. i put them in the same folder as last year's pictures and, wow, what a difference a year makes. Julia looks so much older! A friend pointed out the exchange of one pregnant friend for another in the past year as well. It makes me NOT want to have anymore kids. The attention that everyone gives you is so unappealing to me right now. Normally it's not something I have trouble with, but lately I'm having such an aversion to the whole idea. I guess I'm getting older! not sure if that's a good thing or not but i'm gonna go with it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment