Wednesday, January 23, 2013

omg work annoyance

Really, the same questions again....firstly, I've already explained this to you like 50 times, secondly, it's not fucking rocket science. If you're concerned about how many pieces of paper to put in the machine at once...remove a couple pieces from your stack before you stick it in there. I don't have a formula for you...like 10 sheets of 20lb weight and only 5 sheets of 100lb weight. It doesn't work like that..just take a smallish stack see if it feels like it's to tight in the machine and if it does than remove a couple sheets. This is a 5 minute question about once a month. Are you always asking because you're hoping that I'll just go ahead and do it for you?
And another thing.Why are you asking me my preference on something if you want it done a different way? did you have a convo with the intern and you didn't like their response so instead of being a man and telling the intern that you don't want it that way you'd come and differ to the resident "design" person. he says to me "did you tell the intern to print the job...[in this certain way]" I said "No, I told him how to load cardstock into the manual feed and what paper type to set the machine to for the best results". He didn't ask me for his advice... where you hoping that somehow i'd tell him the same preference as you?

Whew..ok obviously what I've described is not a big deal. And is rather benign. But for some reason this kind of interaction (possibly with this particular person) drives me completely up the wall. He's so incredibly passive aggressive and asks questions that, to me, feel very loaded. It's not like just having a conversation with someone. It's always asking them things. Like he can't just come up and be like, so how are you? He has to have a question or problem to ask me in order to make conversation. That sort of thing is so annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment