Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It Rained!

It actually finally rained! Like, a lot! wooo hooo

 I'm such a baby about humidity now though. I can't believe that I used to just live in it before. There's no touching skin or fabric without being totally grossed out and somehow you just deal with it...unlike now where i'm all ewww and then ewww again. The storm was totally flooding the streets all over town. Which normally I don't mind, except for the fact that I need new tires..3 of them to be exact, and when it's raining you can really feel your lack of traction. I was driving like one of those people I hate..the ones who act like they can't drive AT ALL once they have to turn their wipers on. yeah, i was getting splashed left and right, which Julia LOVED! But I made it home and am thankful that I have a garage to park in so I can leisurely get my shit out of the car without getting drenched. YAY for rain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment