you know those days where everthing seems to be going just OK and then you have some douche bag tell you some utter bullshit and then that's followed up by good news, but you're so dulled with shock of previous bit of retardation that it doesn't really thrill you as much as it should? Yea, well that was my day today. I could care less about getting into it but the good news is that I was offered another job. I start on Monday and am debating when to tell my boss. Perhaps tomorrow so he can freak about it all week long..but he may just take that time to harrass me about every last bit of bullshit. So maybe Friday I'll tell him that it's my last day in the office. I dunno...but I thought I had one more week before the end of the month so I'm going to have to figure out childcare STAT. Time to begrudgingly rely on the ex. Hopefully I won't have to tell him to put on his big boy pants and grow up. Anywho, very exciting!!
Tim started his first day of part time work at a new place today. I hope hope hope they can see what a wonderful super awesome hardworking guy he is. I'm pretty sure they already know but have to go through the motions before the make him a partner ;0) JK but really he's so BA that he needs to be appreciated and working there full time.
Well, I don't really have anymore to say for this blog by my mind wonders to how so much happens in such a short amount of time. I barely interviewed yesterday for this position and today I have a new job. wild!!
No comments:
Post a Comment