Friday, October 7, 2011
another reason i hate abq
generally i don't feel hatred toward abq. in fact i'm normally the one giving the 'well, you know...' responses to people who experience a local fopa (I know i didn't spell that right!) BUT let me tell you. I just walked down into the quaint old town at 8:45 am looking for a pastry...during the balloon fiesta week, and not a single cafe/bakery/coffee shop was open! No times were even posted, so there was no enjoying the beautiful semi rainy morning, smelling the wet sage while I wait for 10 minutes for a shop to open. I walked through all of old town and passed the art museum in search of an open cafe. I wound up back in the office with wet flats, cold hands and luke warm coffee. Albuquerque, you suck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment