Saturday, April 23, 2011

holi-daze

So Easter is upon us. to me this means spending too much money, biting off more than I can chew, over accepting invitations, cooking for like 5 hours, stressing about clothes and drinking. Sounds fun, right! I am fortunate enough to have a bunch of enthusiastic people around me who like any excuse to do the above mentioned activities. Today I cooked 3 Quiche for the family dinner tomorrow. Spinach feta mushroom, Loraine and a Chicken Sausage green chile with no Cheese for my friend Sheryl.
Social activities can't be ignored, though. Tonight I'll go dancing with my girlfriends and beat all odds when I get up bright an early tomorrow to have a pancake dinner at my parent's house. My daughter is excited to wear white gloves and I'm excited to see her marvel over another mysterious holiday figure and eat chocolate at 8 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment